- andrei la Operaţii Cu Numere Raţionale – Exerciţii Rezolvate
- Florin la Adunarea si Scaderea Fractiilor
- Nu la Operaţii cu Intervale
- Andreea la Operaţii cu Intervale
- Adelin la Adunarea si Scaderea Fractiilor
Arithmetic or arithmetics (from the Greek word ἀριθμός = number) is the oldest and most elementary branch of mathematics, used by almost everyone, for tasks ranging from simple day-to-day counting to advanced science and business calculations. It involves the study of quantity, especially as the result of combining numbers. In common usage, it refers to the simpler properties when using the traditional operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with smaller values of numbers. Professional mathematicians sometimes use the term (higher) arithmetic when referring to more advanced results related to number theory, but this should not be confused with elementary arithmetic.